Saturday, May 3, 2008

back to updateeeee.

okay, nothing much happened today, like i said, just another typical boring day. oh and i just had a great laugh with mummy&daddy. its been long ever since i had a great time with them yeah. conversation }





me: mummy, i'm hungry.
mummy: then go cook maggie mee or eat cornflakes laa.
me: i'm lazy laaaaaa. you cook for me? i know you're nice.
mummy: no i'm not nice, ask your daddy cook. he dotes on you the most.
me: *looks at daddy*
daddy: i thought you after eight wont eat? not scared fat uh?
me: ehhhhhh daddyyyyyy. mummy! daddy bully me.
mummy: what did he say? *pushes daddy*
daddy: hahaha *points to me*
mummy: tell me aye.
me: dont want laa, ask daddy. he said it first.
mummy: *continues beating&pushing daddy*
me&daddy: hahaha
mummy: *tickes daddy*
daddy: *moves away*
me: huh? daddy's scared of tickle? i didnt know ehhhh.
mummy: hahaha. *pokes more*
me: i lived for 13 years and i dont know?!
daddy: hahaha.
mummy: see daddy, no boh gay (no teeth).
btw, he wears dentures i guess?
me: i want see i want see.
daddy: *sits up & keeps his mouth shut tightly*
me&mummy: *tickle him*
daddy: *grabs our hands & squeeze it tightly*
me: pain laaaaaaa. squeeze so tight for what?
mummy: haiyo, dont want play with you two already laa. i go bathe.
me&daddy: *high-5*
mummy: ask again, want tell me anot?
*silence*
mummy: nevermind. i dont care you two already.


ohmyohmy, i really had a great laugh. i seriously didnt know daddy was afraid of tickle. hahaha. i can defend myself already. YAY! &i suppose my dear sister's back already... night peeps!

No comments: