Friday, November 21, 2008

backbackbackkkk.

19th Nov o8
no one believes i can wake up like at 6.45am lah! i did okayyy. i wasnt late for church today! i saw dear YingMei on the bus! HAHAHA! misses, meet up soon yeah. sat outside Bay when i reached church. Sandra said, "wah, how come you can wake up today? i still thought you'll be late lah. so rare leh!" gosh, am i that terrible? HAHAHA! but of course, i didnt wake up on my own lah, Mummy woke me upppp :) oh, i was there to help out the kindergarden camp. i tell youuu, the kids there were super cute man. my group's Mango :) love them man. WeiWen's naughty, but cute. Sandra keeps saying him. but he listens to me eh! then there's this two pretty and cute girls, QiXuan & JunHui. oh, this very cute yet shy boy, ZuRay. he's quite matured looking and cool. i kept telling him, "you very handsome eh." then he'll smile shyly. cuteeee! they're all from my group lah. we had a conversation tooooo.
Sandra: *points to JunHui* "she pretty anot?"
ZuRay: *shakes head* "no"
Sandra: "then QiXuan ley?"
ZuRay: *shakes head again* "no"
Sandra: "me ley? pretty?"
ZuRay: *pauses awhile, nods head* "yes"
Shermaine: "then me then me? pretty?"
ZuRay: *nods head* "yes" *smiles*
damn cute lah! HAHAHA! then i kept pestering him to take pictures. until he'll give me the -.- face. even if i ran from somewhere far to him, he'll stare at me and say later. cause he knows i want a photo. teehee :) songs and games. lots of fun and laughter. OH, I MISSED OUT THIS SUPER HANDSOME AND CUTE BOY, LUCUS. everyone loves him man. i swear he's seriously damn handsome. dye hair somemore eh. i hate Andy man, told him imma bad jiejie. and the worst thing was he actually believes. but in the end he took pictures with me!!! sweet! JunHui remembers my name :) QiXuan too. WeiWen also. butbutbut Zuray doesnt. he only remembers me as the "like to take photo jiejie" HAHAHA! not bad, at least got remember me. the camp ended around 3pm. then rushed of to PlazaSing for movie; Madagascar Escape 2 Africa. together with Sandra, Linette, Lillian, Shirlene, Jan, Theresa & Sally. not bad though. went over to AngMoKio to meet Mummy. wanted her to accompany me go shopping one, but end up i accompany her go shopping luh. she say Monday then bring me out :) dinner then homed! fell asleep in the living room while watching teevee. too worn out already, woke up early today eh.

20th Nov o8
dance in school today. practiced the duet thingy with Cheryl & WuWen, FeiLong not here, lucky :) the rest were practicing the chinese new year dance. suppose to have camp after that. but i didnt stay over. sorry Beehoonyyy. instead i went for dinner at Sakae Sushi with Godmama, LynnJiejie & Gloria. went for Madagascar (yes again) with them. homed after that. teevee-d and comp-ed. nighty!

i owe lotsa pictos man.
1. MrOng's Wedding
2. Class Chalet
3. Musical Night
4. Kindergarden Camp
5. Kbox
6. Sunday's Performance & Expo

should seriously quickly edit then post. if not my blog look so... erm, plain? HAHAHA!

No comments: