Thursday, December 4, 2008

Finally some piccys :) Lazy to update, so i shall just post up all the pictures i owe! Update againnn, promise! Only one for now, the chalet pics. Took me say 2 days to upload them all. Irritating. So its gonna be a picture post! Enjoy :) I'm gonna be back with a new hairstyle when i update again. Kay, not new actually. Just trimming and rebonding, same old thing. I bet you guys will see no difference. But i have to sit there for an effing 5hours doing nothing. How bad and boring can it get man! Grrrr... So nice people, get what i mean? Phone me to talk to me or text me! HAHAHA! If anyone's willing, accompany me there! Text me or call me! Oh, Cheryl Chan, i didnt cheat your feelings. The computer did, took me very long ehhhhhh! Updated lah! Loves. Bye ya all!

No comments: