Friday, July 3, 2009

Okay! I'm back at last! I've got super lots of drafts in blogger, but all not complete. So I decided to not post any of them and post a new one! Like now :D I know you missed me! HAHAHA! And oh, I've got a new URL! When its done I'll switch over and tell ya all! My week's been, cool I guess. School started and holidays were okay! Busy though, didnt really had much time to really enjoy. Church camp was a w e s o m e! And I've gone a step closer to my lovely churchies. BECAUSE... I'VE BEEN SEEING THEM ALMOST EVERYDAY, even up till now! And I love them very muchy! Hehheh! They love me toooooo, self-claimed. School's been fine I guess. I'm happy this week, cause I didnt fall asleep in any of the classes, or feel tired! YAY! Hope it would be for the rest of the year lah. I'm bored. Oh, reminds me this. I sent a text to Mummy yesterday.

"Hihi Mummy. Your lovely daughter's going to church for dance. I'll settle dinner myself. LOVES!"

Then she called after sometime. "Your lovely Mummy also going to church for cell."
I went, "Woah, you so thickskin call yourself lovely."
Mummy, "You also what."
Me, "You dare to say I not YOUR lovely daughter meh?"
Mummy, "Then you dare to say I not your lovely Mummy meh?"

HAHAHA! The story continues lah. Mummy's damn cute. And today, when I was on my way home after cell. I called Mummy & Daddy, none of them picked up the call :( I wanted Daddy to fetch me home because I was having a super hard time walking home, left leg's muscle damn tight, limping all the way lah. And when I reached home... ALL OF THEM WERE PLAYING MAHJONG! Wahlau, Mummy Daddy Jie & Kor eh :( HAHAAAA! So I, went in tothe room and got stucked to the comp :D And rotted in front of it. Oh, when boredom strikes, I did alot of lame random quizzes on FB!

3 comments:

C, said...

HI NOOB! I KNOW YOUR NEW LINK, HEHEH. CHERYL LOVES YOU TOO! :)

Shermainey said...

HAHAHA! How in the world did you knowwww? :D You really doooo?

Venessa! said...

Hey hey! what new link? i also want! hoho! shermaine you have new link never tell me.