Wednesday, February 27, 2008

never like this

now at some lan shop laa. super boring and noisy here.

school as usual, nothing intereting. got my history paper back, one more mark i get A1 luhh. then i keep searching for that mark but when i told teacher, she said "umm, okayokay." she took my paper and drew a circle. i thought she was gonna write +1 but instead, she wrote a question mark. grrr! super frustrating luhh.

went to some lan shop with jasmine, ryan, junhao and weekiat. took cab there and played for three hours. viewed friendster profiles, tagged and blogged. while viewing profiles, found out something that i shouldnt find out then like super the damn sad can. but i didnt care laa, put on a brave smile luhh.

later gonna get my phone already, yeah!
end my post here, go home got time then post laa.

why is this happening to me?

No comments: