Friday, February 22, 2008

SHERMAINE's dead

finally can blog aye . com spoiled then now using my brother's lappy . would me mia-ing for a long time i guess .

school as usual , had maths paper today and i'm so gonna fail it . i've like lost my life ever since my phone was stolen in school yesterday laa . super darn unlucky luhh . i want my phone back . i just want the contacts , notes and photos back , i dont mind not having the phone ! please , return me my phone whoever took it laa ! i'm super damn crazy without it . dont wanna talk about it laa .

after school hanged around awhile awhile then went my house multi purpose hall with jiamin . sat there talktalk as usual . then suddenly she wanted to cam-whore , very seldom she would wanna take photo one . we took super duper many photos laa . but cant upload soon . well , my phone's gone and so i dont think it'll be back . must wait until w760i come out then buy . see my daddy will allow get one phone for stand-by anot luhh , i'll pester him . hahaha ;D .

went home , watched cd and used com . update later after i come home from church . now , time for audi-ing .


if i had control over time

No comments: