Saturday, March 15, 2008

i'm lost


back after days not blogging. anyone missed me? LOL. i'm bored.

my march holiday was super full and not enough time for me to spend at all. havent finish my homework tooooo.

was out with cheryl yesterday, step up 2 was niceeeeee. thanks cheryl, for accompanying me. though i dumped you aside to go home alone, sorryyyyy. i wasnt in a good mood too, so kinda spoiled the mood right? really sorry laa, i'll give you one whole day next time. another movie date kay. HAHA ").

today was a busy day. has dance in school then we went for food in hougang mall. talked to tricia quite longgggg, was fun talking to her. thanks tricia, for listening to all my sorrows yeah. i love you laa. you takecare kay. i left earlier cause going for another movie date, with linette. and late, as usual. we were watching the leap yearrrrs! the show was nice but it sucked cause i was sitting in the front row. guess what? something happened to me during the show only linette knows. i'm so gonna kill her if she spreads to everyone what happened. had dinner at pasta mania then went to the arcade to play. super unlucky, my slippers snapped. i want to go to new urban male to shop now! cheryl, when you free uh? LOL. went for cell in church.

bus-ed home, walking with a limp cause my slipper's super irritating and it was hard to walk. brother's celebrating his 21st birthday tomorrow though his actual's on the 21st march. house was super busy and messy preparing for it. helped him pumped a bit of the balloons, and i was super noisy. i was like damn freaking scared it would burst laa. after awhile, i was lazy to do anything. used comp and lazed around doing nothing. i aint of any help, everyone's so busy and i'm not. HAHA ").

gonna audi now. guess i'll be MIA-ing these few days. comp spoiled and i'm super busyyyyy. readers, miss me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOR, in advance. ily.
i'm beginning to think that i'm really dumb

No comments: