Monday, March 24, 2008

picture this, picture that


school-ed.

i was super the duper hyper and crazy during malay conversational lesson today. even the teacher says so. i kept screaming and shouting. jolene did stuffs to make me scream and jasmine just stared and laughed. they were evil to call me a bimbo. so i acted bimbotic. HAHA! damn funny lor. was like laughing the whole day. i came up with names for jasmine and jolene, act smart bimbo and kiasu bimbo respectively. then amelia's flying bimbo. and they named me super or crazy bimbo.

bus-ed to angmokio with amelia. met honey at amk hub. the two of them gang up laa, just know each other then abandon me. say what they're good friends and they know each other for a long time already. ohmygod, stupid right. bully me lor. studied with honey at MOS burger at jubilee. we joked around and laughed alot toooooo, super super funny.

train-ed home and had dinner. then teevee time. after that, daddy came and fetch me and mummy home. *home sweet home* slept after that. i'm a pig, so i get tired easily and can sleep anywhere, anytime.




i wanna get it off my chest

No comments: