Tuesday, July 8, 2008

i was almost late for school. i had boring lessons everyday, makes me wanna sleep. PE was first, we played badminton. then History then recess. i dread English class now. Chinese was okay, Maths too. had SRP till 2pm. sat in canteen and ate with JasmineGoh & Joyce. me & Jasmine played some hand game and the punishment for the loser was slapped on the face. i tell you both our cheeks were red okay. pain like hell lah. Jasmine slaps damn hard. hahaha. we had dance in Museden today. veryveryvery fun today. we started our National Day dance. then Grand Dinner's dance. i bused home. &i was damn shag when i was downstairs my block. DAMN LAH, i forgot my keys. the worst thing? MY PARENTS ARE IN GENTING, MY BROTHER IN NS and MY SISTER IN KATONG. so, i was stuck. i sat at the void deck and messaged my Mummy to ask what time she was coming back home. &she replied, "around 10 plus to 11 plus". so i had no choice, did my homework at the void deck. went up to my house and sat outside. super creepy luh. so i called Clarice to ask her if she could come out or not. met her for dinner at Rivervale Plaza'a Mac. homed and sat outside from 10 to 11. i got super freaked outtttttt. DAMN SCARY OKAY. i'm never gonna forget my keys againnn. Mummy & Daddy came back at 11pm and i finally am home. they got me stuffs. hahaha. thankyou very much. oh, &thankyou to Galvin for keeping me company throughout the night. i wasted all his messages. BEDTIME.

No comments: