Sunday, July 13, 2008

i didnt go for service today. woke up extremely late cause i needed sleep after my performance :) Daddy was very nice to send me to church. sunday school-ed then had some kinda manicure lesson in bay for Youth Sunday on the 20th. fun okay. went Compass to eat then bused to Yishun, my cousin's house. we played and laughed alottttt. dinnered then celebrated my birthday. i had 2 cakes okay. wanna know why. HAHAHA. Mummy texted Bro to buy me a cake, and he didnt reply. Mummy thought he wont buy, so she went to buy one. and when Bro came over, he brought a cake. & Mummy was like, you didnt tell me you buying. Bro said, you just asked me to buy what, also never say must reply. okay, they're always like that. so we took piccys and homed. ohohoh, the cake's really nice, especially the chocolate one!

piccys !

No comments: