Thursday, August 28, 2008

i'm home for while then i'm gonna go back to school. brief description of today uhhhhhh. it was raining today, which means moody day. hahaha. went to Home Econs room to put our ingredients in the fridge, did i mention i'm having my practical today? Science was first. Miss Tan didnt come again. Me, Liying, Jasmine Lee & Goh played games for the whole 3 periods. hahaha. really exciting uh. then recess was freaking cold lah. good thing i brought my cardigan. then it was Home Econs, which means practical timey. oh it turned out quite okay lahhhhh. at least i did my pizza nicely uh, tasted nice tooooo :)))))) i'm happy Chirstine's my partner. because i was stuck on what to do and she helped me. thankyou uh. i finished up my pizza in class. after school went homey with Jasmine & JiaJing. i'm off to school. update laterrrr.

No comments: