Friday, August 22, 2008

its E-learning day today lah. HAHAHA. cool right. no school. so Daddy was cute. he hought i had school so he tried waking me up with all the ways he had, switching on the lights, off my aircon and pulled my blanket away. then he left the room. few minutes later, Mummy came over to my room, covered me with my blanket, turned the aircon on and offed the lights. hahaha. okay, anyway, i was woken up by Jasmine's call at around 8am. but no use lah, i kinda went back to bed. then i was awaken by another call around 9 plus. the school called to ask me to logon to Edulearn and start doing my assignments. hahaha. smart people, called my house phone instead of my handphone. so i logged on and started doing all my assignments. phoned with JiaMin. my macdonald breakfast meal came at around 11am. ate and bathed. i'm off to school for dance. update laterrrrr :)

No comments: