Sunday, September 7, 2008

as usual, woke up late. bused from Yishun to SengKang then to Anchorvale. sat with Sylvia and Adeline throughout service. buffet lunch at first level. Sandra and I laughed at what Adeline told us, "hello, wo shi Transformer." it means hello, i'm transformer. someone told her Dad this. ate at the stairs with a whole bunch of yellow people. went to Angmokio for haircut with Mummy and Aunty Irene.
i didnt wanna cut my hair lah, but yeah i just wanted to trim it. i ended up being really moody. i kinda had an argument with Mummy. she wanted me to cut short but i dont want. so i told her i dont wanna trim anymore and stuffs lah. so after my haircut i didnt really have the mood to meet galvin at Esplanade to study. i bought 2 boxes of strawberry pokky and a packet of chocolates. i ate them all up within 5mins. that's what i do when i'm not in a good mood. terrible right? that explains my weight :x
bused to Angmokio Central to do my specs. i think i look weird with my new specs. i still like my old one better but yeah, i was careless to lose it. i look too guai with the specs, dont suit my appearance. hahaha. had dinner with Mummy and Daddy then went shopping around. homed after awhile.

tomorrow's school reopen ): i dont want to return to school. i havent had enough of holidays.

No comments: