Thursday, September 11, 2008

i'm back to like blog. i know people are bored to see the same post over and over again when they view my blog. like some unknown person who tagged me to update my blog? hahaha. but yeah, i really dont have the time recently, sorry. i've been out studying cause exams are round the corner! speaking of which, who wants to study can ask me :)

schooled and nothing much happened. last period was Maths and Amirul kept irritating me. he vandalised my textbook. then he wore my specs, Shahrul too. Jasmine said Amirul looked like a doctor with my specs and Shahrul a scholar. i looked weird too.

lunch in the canteen with Jasmine. then JiaJing and JiaMin joined us. we really crapped and crazed alot. the canteen's empty today, so we were really noisy. Jason and Alwin were there too. i started a random topic. i was holding onto Jason's badminton racket then i stared at it and said, "one day i shall be taller than this." then Jasmine broke out in laughter till her face went red. we all laughed when we found out why. then Jasmine took the racket and said, "i shall be taller than this one day since YaoMing is already taller than this." then we all laughed. really crazy. Alwin then gave us another racket and we played something with it that made us laugh. Jolene came down and i went to the toilet with her. when i came out, JiaMin went for choir, Jasmine and JiaJing CO. so i was with Bimbo. then Galvin came and wiped his sweat on me and went off. grrrr. Jolene had late lunch and accompanied me since no one did. i didnt know why, but for some reason, i was really high. Jason and Jolene couldnt stand me. i was talking and entertaining myself throughout and i was really slow. Cheryl joined us at a later part and she was the only one who'd go crazy with me man. AHAHA. she's abnormal too, like me. went home with Janelle and lazed around at home. decided to stay at home today since Mummy's cooking. *yayness* bye.

No comments: