Saturday, June 6, 2009

HEHE! I'm like finally back. After a period of longgggg break :) I thought I'd be more free during the holidays, but I'm like so wrong, so much busier ay. I'm gonna do some proper updating now. Lets rewind back to last week. HAHAHA!

Last day of school: Laughed my ass off during 2 whole Chinese periods. Thanks to all the lame jokes by the guys uh. Friday 290509: Met my pretty dearest love/ Jiamin, Jasmine & Jiachun. Movie date at Vivo; Night at the Museum 2 :D But I had to leave early for meet the parent session. Cell in the night then music retreat overnight in church. Love them lots. HOHO! I slept on the table cause smarty pantz me didnt bring my sleeping bag, and my jacket was super thin :'( And, the table's like for kindergarden one, damn small. I felt damn tall that night. Heh. I borrowed Joe's jacket to sleep. Then I kept on waking up in the middle of the night, freezing uh. Then Brenda came in to cover me with Wanzhen's jacket. And I woke up in the morning, with DT's jacket on me. HAHAHA! Brenda said I was shivering throughout the night. I didnt know that uh. Breakfast then discussion for 5hours plus. I almost fell asleep, or rather I did fall asleep awhile. Dinner at Compass then back to church for FFW. Home sweet home. Sunday 310509: Service then sunday school. KFC for lunch in church and off to Expo for GDOP :D It was a blast man, damn high lah :DDD Thumbs up! Oh, Adrian was there too, didnt see him only. Heh! Food fair was next, super squeezyyy! We parted ways, I ended up with DT, enjoying food. HAHA! Headed over to Tampines 1. FROLICK :) Then homed. Monday was school, Maths lesson. And I'm seriously thinking of giving up Amaths :( I dont get anything outta it. Tuesday = rest day. Wednesday: Chem lesson in the morning and Science Centre after that! Its been ages since I last went there. And everything there just fascinates me uh, very the interesting. I wanna go there again! We were suppose to do some amazing race around, but my group or clique gave up and ended up exploring. Back home about 6plus. Napped in Mummy's room. Then Jie couldnt find me at home, so she called Mummy and said I went out and disappeared from home without taking my phone. HAHAHAHAHA! Damn funny. Got Mummy so anxious and worried about what happened to me. But sometime later she came in the room and found out I was sleeping, she thought the person sleeping was Kor.

Went out with dear Joanne yesterday. Missed her hell lot lah. We were damn high lah, busy catching up with each other and crapping. Had lunch at Acia, something like that. Got free flow of drinks and icecream. She super auntie lah! HAHAHA! Went home around 6plus. Mummy cooked dinner. Napped after that. I like to sleep, alot. So I couldnt sleep during midnight- I woke up at 12am. Used the comp till 4-ish until Jie came home. Woke up around 10 today. Met Sandra around 1.30pm and headed to Toapayoh. She collected her stuffs and was off to Plaza Sing for movie; Hannah Montana. HAHAHA! But it was not bad okay. I like her boyfriend, hot stuff. Met Olie at Compass and Jie came over to pass me money. I'm very broke already. AND GSS IS HERE :'( I've got the urge to spend all my money in my bank, but I cant :( Damn, start saving. HAHA! Cell was awesome today. Damn funny lah. And back home. Mummy was damn funny. She always has a thing about her pronunciations. Because dear Daddy sprained his back, so he's got medicine to take and all. Below's the conversation between Mummy & Daddy :D

Me: *Drinking water*
Mummy: "What's that you just ate?"
Daddy: "Painkiller lah. Can keep leh."
Mummy: "Kay. Then your garlic medicine ley?" *Continue yakking away*
Me: *Starts laughing and spits out my water, got choked*
Daddy: *Started laughing as well*
Me: "HAHAHA! GARLIC MEDICINE?! YOU MEAN GASTRIC UH?"
LOLS!
All burst out laughing.

Bedtime. Jie's not coming home tonight, so I'm gonna sleep on the top and not bottom. YAY! Tomorrow's heading to town! Shopshopshop, walkwalkwalk. But there's a reason why Imma going there :D NIGHTY!

2 comments:

JianGnAn said...

Hello ! Can i have your MSN Please ? :D

Shermainey said...

Heh. You added me already what... thought lah :D