Monday, June 15, 2009

Holla! I'm back. HAHAHA! Been really busy recently uh. Back to summarising my week :D We shall go backwards! Oh, switched my blogskin. The previous one screwed up lah! I'm still working on it. Soon all the links and whatever will appear :) Heh. And there'll be pictures soon. Really, no joke this time. GSS's here lah, and I wanna go shopping so badly. But I cant, really damn broke already. I'm like aiming for a new pair of slippers, my slippers like gonna gone case :( Need a new bag, current one tearing :( New wallet, red one spoilt :( AND I want another jacket, I dont have a pink jacket lah :( But I've got alot of jackets and I think Daddy will go crazy if I come back with another. I kinda love jackets :D Oh, and I owe pressies :( All these = B R O K E!

Yesterday, 14 June.
Church and jamming. We jammed from 3pm to 9pm :D Heh. And my cramps hurt really badly. Jamming was okay, except for the cramps part. Didnt have much appetite either. For lunch ate like quarter of my two piece meal then gave all to DT, and for dinner, munched only 2 mouthfuls of rice then gave to DT again. HAHA! Supper at Macs as usual. Then home sweet home :) Talked on the phone with dear ABBY!

Saturday, 13 June.
Was kinda rare that I ws home the whole day! But that was because I slept for 15 hours! Broke my 12 hours record. HAHAHA! Too tired from Playmax! Went for lunch and grocery shopping with Mummy at Rivervale Mall. Kinda fun actually. Most of the time I was looking for food and snacks that I want to eat, so I just took'em and put into the trolley. I got icecream tooooo! Favourite :D We kinda roame around for a few hours then homed. Did Maths online homework back home and Mummy baking. I had an awesome long chat with Matthew lah. We were discovering each other's "secret" HOHO! Had fun. Slept quite late because of my 15 hour sleep, was feeling super energetic the whole night!

Friday, 12 June.
Playmax! Heh :) It was awesome uh. Stayed over at Honey's house. Was suppose to meet Michelle, Alicia and Abby in the train at 8am. But I left home at 8, so I rushed to the train station, only to find out I wasnt late. So I phoned them and they said they were leaving home. I waited for hours... And did my wordsearch. Super addictive. But like after 20 mins they werent her even after receiving messages from Abby that they were in the bus / waiting for train already. And like they were coming from Yishun luh, and I was at Khatib. 2 mins reach already lah! HAHAHA! Then when they asked me to board the coming train, I did. But they alighted cause they couldnt find me. Damn funny. Finally we met and I found out that when they told me they were on the bus, they just left home -.- Shouldnt have rushed to the train station lah. HAHA! Played games that were wild and fun :D Lots of piccys taken! And we even won B&J voucher lah. Fave also! Headed over to Cityhall. Was supposed to watch GOGP with Abby, Josh and Amos, but I backed out. Went over to Sunte to look for the rest instead. Dinner then home. Cramps hurt super badly...

Thursday, 11 June.
Went studying with Honey at Yishun! HAHAHA! Great achievement lah. I completed almost half my homework luh... HAPPY :DDDD We wentfor late lunch and walked around NorthPoint. Then we went crazy back home with all the laughters, but we were still studying lah. Heh. Slept quite lah though. I ps-ed Alicia & Abby for the sleepover at Michelle's house. But they enjoyed lah, AND SLEPT AT LIKE 3AM, NO WONDER THE NEXT DAY MAKE ME WAIT SO LONG. HOHO! :)

Wednesday, 10 June.
Meeting in church early in the morning. Semi-conscious. Heh :) Lunched at Compass with Abby, they rest ate at Kopitiam. We decided to eat at Sakae. But the buffet starts only at 3pm and it was only 2 then. So we went to Popular and got a wordsearch. Stood outside Sakae and waited till it was 3! Sound super Singaporean. But it was damn addictive and super fun lah! HAHAHA! We ate for about 2 hours + all the talkings lah. Came out super full. Headed over to my home, packed my stuffs and went over to Abby's. Study planned failed. We ended up watching Mall Cop! HAHAHA! Over to Honey's house at 9pm :)

This is all I can remember bout my week. I think I'm gonna disappear awhile luh. I'm going iceskating tomorrow! YAY! Maybe Flyer on Wednesday night. And there's youth camp on Thursday. Try to update soon lah. Miss me!
PS: Leave a comment for me kay!

No comments: