Monday, December 24, 2007

CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN

used the computer the whole day today . was rotting at home siah , but evening going to meet my godma . woke up quite late so its a good thing too coz i dont have to rot longer . hahaha :D .meeting godma at 7pm at compassvale primary bus stop . phoned mummy around 5pm then i started preparing .

bathed && changed , then left home . walked there then when i was crossing the road , saw godma . she brought me to uncle ryan's house for celebration . having steamboat worr . this month eat alot sehh , grow fat already . had beehoon plus fishball and prawns and other food . super full laa .

then gloria wanted to do some handcraft so godma wanted me to go in the room with her . i wasnt helping her as she was too good and need none of my help . later yue bang yue mang . hahaha :D . so i was busy sms-ing four people . weekiat , my sister , gerald didi and lynn jiejie . then after that , got more people msg me christmas greetings . its like haven 12am yet nahh , then all start msging already . so kiasu , oops .

godma asked me out to eat logcake . at first i didnt want it laa , fattening and i'm full but she keep asking me to eat then someone passed me the cake already so got no choice , eat luhh . quite nice actually . heeh :) . sat on a small chair and watched the TV show , Rob-B-Hood . wached before too but it was still nice watching another time .

also received a few presents . was around 11pm plus so we all went home . i went back with grace jiejie , she sent me home . when i reached home , it was gonna 12am so everyone was busy sending msges here and there , me too . was a fun day uh . watched my VCD then went online to watch youtube videos .

slept at around 3am plus .

No comments: