Sunday, December 16, 2007

steamboat dinner

after church today , i took a bus down to yishun . went to meilan EE's hse for steamboat dinner .
in the evening , we played audi in the room . my brother brought his lappy there so we all played together . i was bored and tired so i fell asleep on adeline's bed . hahaha :D . when i woke up , they started eating already . junjie asked me to help him play audi first , coz he have to eat . so i played and weekiat was online . talked to him and we played together . time for dinner so shut down the com and eat .
today have star awards 2007 so i quickly finished my food and watched the TV . meilan EE helped me cooked all me food so i just ate them and went to watch the TV . hahaha :D .
after the show , all of us continued to play audi in the room . play till late late then have to go home already . i brought light sticks so i gave amelia and alicia each 3 of it . heeh :) . meilan EE gave me our christmas present and we went home . we cabbed home and i fell asleep inside again .
after we reached home , i opened my present , i've got two laa . when i opened the first one , it was audi A-cash and 10 bars of time-out chocolate . then my second present , when i opened it , i started screaming laa . my mummy was like what laa then i told her meilan EE made a book of all wuzun's pictures for me . my mummy was like lucky you luhh . damn happy laa . hahaha :D .

have to sleep soon . nitey !
( photos below )
the front and the back







some of the pages









No comments: