Thursday, December 27, 2007

fading away

woke up like damn late today laa , coz suppose to wake up at 10am but in the end woke up 1pm . dumb right , but its usual laa . i'm always like that .

bused to angmokio then changed bus at angmokio central . reached the salon at about 2pm plus plus . phoned mummy to tell her i reached then started to cut my hair . was damn short siah but no choice , cut already what . i cant do anything luhh .

time to put the dont know what chemical or whatever it is on my hair for rebonding laa . sat for like 6 hours plus plus laa . damn tiring luhh . worst is that coz my fringe still long mahh , the person say what must after rebonding then cut so there was like a black A4 size paper covering my face siah , cannot see at all . and imagine i sat there with it for 6 hours . ohmygod . almost fell asleep laa .

finally can wash my hair laa , stiff neck luhh . hahaha ;D . my hair smells weird coz of the damn thing . hair was like at last done . super short siah . grrrr ! wasnt used to it at all can . daddy was like , "her hair still very straight what , why must rebond again ?" he's cute luhh . mummy said , "she want what , nevermind laa ." lalala .

went for dinner together then i started nagging at mummy saying that my hair was very very short then she cannot stand me siah . she told me when eating dont talk , excuses laa . coz she didnt wanna hear my naggings . went home after dinner .

(photos below)

No comments: