Monday, April 14, 2008

falling sick uh

today, 14th apr 08 Monday


school can be very boring uh. if i'm the president one day, i'll close down schools uh. or maybe just take away exams. so we'll be stress-free! hahaha. just my dream yeah, cause its super impossible. nothing much happened today uh.

went angmokio with amelia. met tingli and we studied till really late. like 8plus? aint very late actually. but its the first time i sat and studied for so longgggg, without complaining or nagging. impressive uh. hahaha. i'm happy i studied. daddy fetched me home and i felt terrible, had a severe headache laa. &i puked at home. disgusting uh. but i'm kinda happy i puked, cause i ate alot today and i puked them out. which means, i wont gain weight. YAYYYY!

(amelia has the same smile!)

12th apr 08 Saturday

studied with my dear honey tingli today. i didnt really do much of my work uh. cause i finished it up realy fast and i had nothing to do. so i irritated her. but it didnt work, cause she can really ignore me. so i looked like an idiot, talking to myself. oh, whatever. went shopping awhile and my legs hurt, cause i was wearing that damn heels? bought a tee, watch & bottle. then home-d and bedtime!

peektures of 2 days.

No comments: