Friday, April 25, 2008

shermaine's backkkkkk

hey peeps. i'm like finally back uh. happy now, huda&lynette? for pestering me to update. HAHAHA! i was really busy studying these few days, so no time to update. i miss my blog, and i know you miss me. i'm really lazy to update what happened these few days, so it'll just be a post for today.

i had my english paper todayyyy. then i went to make my dear class tee again and spent hours there. i was actually going alone, but thanks to clarice, she accompanied me uh. headed to plaza sing to shop yeah. had a really long walk and my legs were aching. ohohoh, i bought this really nice flesh imp bag. hahaha, i love it very much and i nagged at my dear friend until she couldnt take it.

MRT-ed back to compass and had ice cream. then we cam-whored and home sweet home. i'm home alone today. Mummy&Daddy went genting Highlands, Korkor went N.S. today and Jiejie dont live with me. how sad uh. and FYi, i'm kinda scared. hahaha.

IMISSTHEM.
i'm done with my post, byeeeeee.

No comments: