Thursday, April 3, 2008

see through me

my blog's almost dead, cause it has a lazy owner that's me. i'm damn lazy to upload all my pictures and damn lazy to post already. hahaha ") but i'm gonna keep it alive laa, try my very best aye.

school was okay today but as usual, boring. *i slept in english class.* D&T was okay today, i kept screaming for weird reasons. then had science SPA test today and alot of them broke the test tubes and beakers, like about 6? that's how pro 2eb is. went out for lunch at the nearby seven eleven together with jiamin and amelia, met nicole and peipei there. sat on the staircase, eat and talk.
had dance today, super the duper tiring okay. like cause we had NAPFA yesterday, so whole body ache like shit lor. here pain there pain. i woke up today with my left arm unable to straighten laa. and i totally couldnt stretch at all. ending pose for dance was all thanks to amelia, my legs felt super jelly laa. and i've so gotta get into a diet. or amelia, cheryl/cecilia and mirjam will die. i'm heavy okay, and they're lifting me. fusion was okay today, but still think its weird. i enjoy dancing with the malay dancers laaaaaaa, they're so super nice. hahaha :D.

napped at home and used comp till 2am.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASMINE.

No comments: