Thursday, February 19, 2009

Exam period = STRESS!

Damn it. Everyday's a torture now. So fast common tests already. Chinese's over, English's over, today's Social Studies. Tomorrow's combined Physics & Bio. Say bye to SS man, no time to finish all! And I dont think I'll do well for combined Sciences as well. Oh, I suck in studying. I havent been listening in class for Maths, both A&E. And I'm stuck now. Agrhhh, hate Maths man. I wonder how I'm able to cope for the rest of the year man. Bye Shermaine! HAHAHA! Okay, should seriously buck up lah :( Means no time to play, no time to shop and no time to sleep! I'm gonna suffer from depression someday man. Okay, since now I'm using the comp, do proper update before I MIA for this whole week, oh, maybe next as well. See how busy I am! HAHAHA!

Valentine's Day Eve! 130209
Went to school with all the big bags small bags. HAHAHA! Gifts for V Day! YAY! Ferrero Rocher from Mdm Chua & Jolene. Rose & Daisy from Jiamin. Sweets from Belsher, Jasmine, Lynette. Lollipops from Abby, Ruisong & Weimin. Cookie from RylChan. Got more lah, cant remember all. Walked over to Weimin's house for lunchy! I was like some free-loader. They cooked for me! HAHAHA! Didnt finish, too big bowl! Used the comp all the way. Cabbed home then cabbed to Compass to meet Sandraaa! Okay shitz, I've been cabbing almost everyday man. That explains why I'm so broke recently :( Worship then cell. Today was okayyy! Talked about temptations and stuff. Main temptation was LAZINESS! HAHAHA! Super hilarious, we heard all the funny funny stories about all of us last time, even now. Like for me, the alarm clock doesnt work for me no matter what. So I said its the problem with the alarm clock, Sally said "No, its the problem with you." All went HAHAHA! Met Abby at Compass then homed :) Dropped dead man!

Valentine's Day! 140209
YAY! Happy Valentine's Day! HAHAHA! Meeting Jiamin, Jiachun, Weimin & Ruisong. SENTOSA SENTOSA SENTOSA! Pretty fun uh. Spent alot, broke again! Met Sandra there and we went to church together! Yeah, cabbed :( Ex kay, from Harbourfront to Sengkang. Late for FFW. Supper after that then home!
Sunday 150209
YAY! Super love Keith today man! His lesson's super freaking shorttttt! HAHAHA! We were all seriously shocked when he said sunday school's over man. HAHAHA! If only every week also so early end. We ended around 12 kay! Earliest lah :))))) Chatted with Jamie at 3-1 with Netty! HAHAHA! She's telling us how she's feeling after being 2months pregnant. Then suddenly she dont wanna name her child Sunday or December anymore! HAHAHA! Crap. Lunched at Compass. Me & Netty ate at Yoshinoya. The others either in LJS, Subway or KFC :) Jamming was okayyyy! Steamboat at Honey's house. Homed after that!

Monday 160209
English Paper 2! Cant remember what happened!
Tuesday 170209
Social Studies paper. Screwed up! No time to complete allll :(
Wednesday 180209
Combined Science; Physics & Bio. Both also anyhow smack. AND I FAILED MY CHINESE. HAHAAAA! Kinda expected lah. But its damn terrible 15/50 eh! :( Studied with Cheryl, Galvin, Xuhui and Kenneth at Serangoon's mac. All cabbed home together, last one off the cab pays, Shermaine! HAHA! $15.90 gone. Oh, we cabbed because no more buses or mrt's servicing already. Reached home at like 12.30am yaw! Dropped dead after consuming my medicine.

Today! 190209
School was okayyyy! Lessons for once I thought it wasnt boring, cause I totally didnt feel like sleeping in class today. YAY SHERMAINE! Emaths was okay, not difficult :DDDDD Lunch with Jolene and Jason! Super lightbulb. HAHAHA! Sakae for lunch :DDDDD I can infer that today is a happy day. The evidence is Shermaine has been smiling awayyyy! HAHAHA! Rubbish. Napped immediately when I reached home. Woke up only at around 8! Smart person. I'm bored now. Tomorrow no exam = Happy! I shall post pictures nowwww! :) Be patient.



~REPLY OF TAGS~
bleedingoth } Yeahyeah, super good life. Cause I've gotta wonderful Sis!
D } Thanks.
shi hui } Okayokay, link you soon.
ABBY! } Wahlau, dont be so mean lah. HAHAHA! Everytime like that :)
yanling! :] } Okeydokey! Link ya soon :)
hudaria } Yeahyeah, I'm your valentine lah. LOVEYA!
V.NESSA :D } Awww, you're welcome!
PEIPEI } You're welcome toooo!
JOAN } :)
Shandyyy♥ } Okayokayokay, relink ya soon.
edwin } Link you soon.

No comments: