Wednesday, February 25, 2009

YayYayYay! Common tests officially over :) Been studying until I wanna die already. Papers were really tough uh. I bet my report book this time will have alot of underlines! HAHAHA! Last paper today, PureChem. I thought it was okay, but the answers were like anyhow lah. At least there werent any blanks uh. I'm broke recently :( I seriously must learn how to save uh. Heh. I still owe alottttt of pictures. Will be up soon, since I'll be having more time to edit'em all now :) Oh, I'm a happy girl today. Cause Daddy's gonna bring me to change phone! YAY! I hope, no last minute changes :( HAHAHA! If I dont, I'll be the saddest person on Earth man! Okay, crap. I'm damn bored, waiting for Daddy to fetch me & Mummy. I'll go edit piccys for the time being! Bye ya :)


~REPLY OF TAGS~
bleedingoth } HAHAHA! Gotgot, a card luh. But never see you what...

No comments: