Thursday, February 26, 2009

:((((((((((((( Suppose to change phone yesterday. Then after dinner and stuffs, shops closed already. Then say today change, Starhub at Compass closed! OMG, I'm damn sad :( Super not fated to change new phoney! Dance practice resumed today, after Amaths SRP. Yeah, failed Amaths :) Not very sad though, kinda expected uh. Gotta buck uppppp. Dance practice was damn tiring. All the runs, turns & jumps. Practices are now 3 times a week :( Then there's leadership training tomorrow. And I'm suppose to collect my passport at the Immigration there. Howhowhow? Shall see tomorrow. I WANNA CHANGE MY PHONE! Hahaha! Daddy says tomorrow he'll change for me, I hope he does man! Heh. I'm tired from dance practice even after a nap. Muscles aching already :((( So it means an early night for me, I hope so. Byebyebye! Piccys sooooooooooon!

No comments: