Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Okayyyy : ( I've been a bad girl. HAHAHA! I said I'll update soon, and the soon was really long, like after a month or so uh. Heh. Now, here's the update lah : ) I've been really busy, with school work, extra lessons, dance and scrabble. All of them are killing me man. Oh, worst... SYF's tomorrow. Gotta be up by like 4am plus to get ready. Meeting time super early, should be in bed nowwww : ( Let's just pray hard I'll be able to get up and be on timey! We're sharing a cab tooo! Heh. Dance driving me nuts for the past few weeks. I swear intensive trainings are tough and damn tiring. And homework, I've been procrastinating too much, homework I owe is piling up. Needa clear my "debts" really soon uh. Exams are like round the corner as well. Super tight schedule. Imma busy girl okay. Speaking of studies... Amaths a murderer manxzxzx! I screwed it, like seriously. Cannot make it luh. Pure Chem's another murderer. I'm on the verge of breaking down, my brain's limited. It cant store muchhhh. Need help soon. Been really tired recently lah. I'm lazy to update about my week and all, its fine lah. I shall just keep it short and sweet! PICTURES REALLY SOON, trust me ay! Heh. I'm gonna head for bed now. NIGHTY ALL! Miss me. Loves : )

(Reply tags soon, link all soon as well. SORRY!)

No comments: