Monday, April 27, 2009

Today wasnt really wonderful. Time's running out for me, exams start like next week. How to catch up? I think I shouldnt be absent anymore. This year I've been really weak uh, been absent quite a number of times already. And I really had a hard time catching up with all the work. Feeling very lethargic. Dont have the energy in class, always feel like sleeping. School's pretty okay recently. With all the laughters with dear partner, we never felt so happy in class together. I've sat with her for 2 years lah. Heh. We have jokes session everyday and laugh about everything under the sun. She's super lame. HAHAHA! Loves lah. Oh, we survive not falling asleep in class by eating sweets :) Heh. We take turns to bring sweets. She's damn cute. We've been having the same phone man. She likes my LG Viewty, so she went to get hers also. HAHAHA! The two years ago, she saw my N73 and bought one also. Cute lah she. The two of us share alot in common, and have alot to talk this year. Heh. I'm glad t have her as my partner luh. Studied with Abby, was actually alone one. Then randomly saw her so joined :) Am gonna stay out and study EVERYDAY! I'll just fall asleep if I'm home early alone after school. take today as an example, slept my ass off lah :( And I'm super broke recently. I'm starting to control my spending very tightly. I think my wallet cant have like money, in this case I will know how to save and scrimp. Yesterday's movie was great, Zac Efron. Hoped my dear 8 friends that came for the event enjoyed. I'm gonna catch my sleep alreadyyyy! Was like chiong-ing my homework lah, those i owe obviously. Done almost all already :) Great achievement. HAHAHA! Self-encouragement. Anyone wanna study can call meeee! Like some advertisement luh. LOL! Bye peepo! I shall be uploading photos slowly, bit by bit to another webbie. Tell ya all soooooon! LOVES!

(I got prove I very hardworking okay, see the picture above! Studying even when sending people off at airport! :)

No comments: