Friday, April 24, 2009

OMGGG! Yes, turning in sooooon! I think I should really just lock up the comp manxzxz! If not I'll lock myself out of home to study then be back before 12 and head straight to bed. Distracting and so tempting lah. I think i screwed up Maths, sure thing. I dont know anything. Say even my combined Science, Physics is gone case. Okay, I'm just gonna go to bed now! If not I prolly wont be able to get up tomorrowww. I'm gonna update tomorrow about the 2 birthdays i spent this week, Tuesday & Wednesday. And to say the truth now, I'm damn broke. A hole in my pocket. So I'm trying very hard, to limit myself not to spend. I'm clearing all the money in my wallet, as in keep in somewhere, so that I wont have the urge to spend it all. I really need to go money saving lessons. My partner, Jasmine, keeps saying my boyfriend in future sure suffer one, such a bimbotic princessy girlfriend. HAHAHA! I'm so not okay!

No comments: