Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm planning not to sleep tonight... Tomorrow's E-Maths paper 1, and I'm way behind for Maths, both A & E. Cause I've been absenting myself from school quite often this year :( Need to do my own revision and all, revise sec one and two's topics as well. Mdm Koh said that the paper's tough. I hate exams, like seriously. They screw me up. I'm like already another person lah, I've never seen myself worrying so much about exams my whole entire life man. Let's just hope I can get everything into my head and have an early night. No one to help me lah! I skipped dinner as well, dont really have the time to eat, not very hungry also. Been studying almost everyday. So far only like 4 papers down, Engish, Chinese, Physics & Social Studies. Basically, all not very well done. English was a goner. Chinese today, dont understand anything, but expected. Social Studies maybe a mere pass. And Physics didnt complete. How sad is my life man. I want exams to be over and done with soon! And oh, Japan's cancelled :( Stupid Influenza A! Urghhhh. Not my time this year :( I shall do proper updating after exams. Miss me and wish me luck! Loves.

No comments: