Sunday, January 4, 2009

HAPPYYYY 2oo9! Okay abit late, but who cares.
Spent the last few hours of 2oo8 with my primary mates :) Clarice, Yingmei, Adrian, Leehao, Kaibin. Had lots of fun lah, thanks guys!
First day of school was okay lah. My form teacher looks like a mangosteen, okay, i'm so evil. He's weird, but kinda nice lah. But the sad thing is, lesson starts tomorrrow :(
Church was fun on Friday, Saturday and Sunday! YAYYAYYAY! HAHAHA! I love them all. Jamie and her crap on Saturday nighttt. Abby and Oli saying me and Jan slow. All the jokes were damn cold. First jamming today :) Fun. Dined at Jack's Place with Sheryl, Daniel, Yunjie and Huizhen. I've got school tomorrow :( BYE!
~REPLY OF TAGS~
C, } Heh, yeah :)
TINGLI } HAHAHA! Please send me soon then :)
cheryl [: } Yesyesyes, i know you :) My junior what.
yurong } Yeah, i remember you. I just met you a couple of days ago.
HUDARIA } Welcome hotteh. Yes, spend more time! Seeya :)
-MiichiiE- x✖ } I do know you actually :)
tennis freak XD } Okay, i dont know you...

No comments: