Saturday, January 10, 2009

I'm home from CCA orientation for the sec ones. Super tired man, woke up at like 7am. HAHAHA! Everything was alright, but like very little sec ones eh :( I feel damn sad. First cell yesterday was fun. We had games the whole night just to get to know each other better. Supper with Abby then home. Oh, i didnt mention Jie's in Japan with Ken Korkor now. For 3 days then off to Shanghai from there. SUPER GOOD LIFE. So i was webcam-ing with her yesterday. Kor was damn funny. Keep saying Jie like to act cute. HAHAHA! She said its freezing there. Oh, then got this part. Ken Korkor say he very ugly, dont want webcam with us so he went to the toilet. After more than like 15mins,

Kor asked, "He go toilet build sandcastle uh?"
Jie said, "Dont know, i think no lah. Toilet seat got heater what."
Kor, "I think not the seat warm him luh, is he warm the seat."

HAHAHA! I think its nice over Japan now :) JIEJIE, BUY THINGS FROM SHANGHAI FOR ME AND KORKOR. Heh :D And Ken Korkor changed his carrrr! Like YAY! I can sit behind now, got two seats. No longer a selfish car :))))

Okay, enough of crapping already. I'm bored of school. I cant adapt to school life after the holidays! Just so hard. My bag is like super !@#$% heavy lahhhh! I feel that my shoulder's gonna break soon man. I think the subjects are driving me crazy luh. Some are very hard lehhhh. I'm too slow :( I'm gonna start AMaths tuition soon as well, because i know i'm gonna struggle with it! And i'm going home late everyday. That's like the saddest thing man, BECAUSE I CANT TAKE NAPS ANYMORE! Dance is also very stressful now. SYF's in April, i think 10th, teacher and instructor's stressing us. I think dance practices are tideous now :( I should upload photos soon, its so wordy now. HAHAHA! And i'm having lesser and lesser time to blog now :( But i'll try to update when i cannnn! Byeeee :)

Ohohoh, I've got KinderSurprise from airport! I merely said i wanted it and Mummy went to Cocoa Trees to buy it for me. Sweet right! Its like freaking expensive mannn! Costs $8 for only 3. It used to be like $4-$5 only :( I dont bear to eat them now. HAHAHA! Orientation pictures!

AND I MISS THE LAST DEAR GIRL ON MY PHOTO LIST! I havent seen her for like 123456789 years luh. Dearest darling eh. I miss talking to her and crapping everyday together! HOW ARE YOU IN SOTA?!




~REPLY OF TAGS
Clarice } HAHAHA! All i type full name whattt! :)
annabella } Of course i remember you lah. HAHAHA! Will link you :)





No comments: