Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I complain everyday, about how tired i am to dont know how many people lah! HAHAHA! Until i think they'll find me naggy mannn. I really ought to sleep early today lah, EYE RINGS ARE SUPER DARK I TELL YOU, EYE BAGS ALSO. If i show you my picture, you'll prolly just die of shock, or maybe have nightmare. HAHAHA! I almost fell asleep during lessons luh. SRP was like worst, My eyes were already shutting during Pure Chem. Then Miss Fu gave us work to do, because i was half dead, i wrote all the wrong answers man. SHE WAS LIKE JUST NEXT TO ME. Worst nightmare, she kept saying not like this, like that lah. She even said, "The correction tape you use is gonna finish anytime, see how many times you overlap your answers with it already. Haiyo..." HAHAHA! Then i was awake already lah. I'm flooded woth homework, yes once again. We were all bargaining with Mdm Goh because she gave us like lots of homework. the HUHHHHH was damn loud. HAHAHA! In the end still got work lah. I'm so gonna rush A Maths now then i'm done for the day and BEDTIME :)

HALFDAY TOMORROW! Best ah :D


MY DEAR DARLING AMELIA RAMLI FINALLY CALLED ME LIKE JUST NOW MAN. Gosh, i miss her dearly mannnnn! I want to see her like soon, but we're all just too busy :( And i teared when i heard her voice, i know it sounds silly, but i couldnt help it. At first i didnt know who called man. How i wish i could see her in school everyday like last time :(HOPE YOU'RE DOING WELL IN SOTA KAY! Much loves!

No comments: