Sunday, January 11, 2009

TODAY'S VERY BORING. HAHAHA! Church was definitely fun. First Sunday School of 2009. Keith and Jamie the Bimbo's our teacher, But only Keith teaching. I think we're all gonna suffer for the rest of the Sundays. HAHAHA! His introduction is 70% of the whole lesson time. After that it was boring, we were almost bored to tears man. Very sleepy towards the end. But the beginning was full of laughters, funny and crappy things. Jamie even said, "I think he's more lame than me luh." HAHAHA! Keith was serious when he scolded Darrel, after that he walked behind the whiteboard and walked back in front smiling, SUPER FUNNY! He's a nice teacher lah, but introduction too longgggg, and lessons's boring. HAHAHA! WE'RE GONNA END LATE EVERY SUNDAY. Got free ride from Moses to Compass. Lunch at Pizza Hut with the group. Home after thatttt. I'm like doing my boring homework. A Maths Tuition's gonna start tomorrow, HELL! I WANNA DIE LAH, very hard lehhhhh! Grrrrr. I DONT WANNA GO SCHOOL. I wanna go NewYear shopping, Mummy pleaseeeee?

No comments: