Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'M VERY VERY VERY TIREDDDD, like everyday lah. I dont like school now, spamming us with homework lah. Like for Pure Chem, Miss Fu gave us like Chapter 1 Theory Workbook, Practical Workbook Experiment 2 and 2 Worksheets lah. This is already enough for me to die. Then add on, A Maths work and 2 E Maths worksheet. STILL GOT SOMEMORE LUHHHH! I doubt i can survive lah. Lessons everyday very long and boring somemore :( Tuition yesterday was okay, Clarice might be joining me! YAY! I dropped dead the moment i reached home yesterday luh. I was like doing my A Maths on my bed with my small table and the next thing i knew was, it was morning. I havent finished all my work lah. SUPER TIRING NOWADAYS OKAY. Not enough sleep everyday lah, dark eye rings are darker now. Super scary. Eye bags also. OMG! Stress alert man. Its like only the beginning lah, seriously must get used to it luh. I'm going home later and later each day man. There's dance every Tuesday and Thursday, end at 6 plus? Then Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays i end like 3 plus. Oh, on a random note, school's till 11am this Thursday! HAHAHA! Thanks to the Sec 4s last year man. Their results were good, so the school gave us halfday on account of that. *YAYNESS* Finally a day i can be home early. I'll prolly be at home after lunch, SLEEPING! And i'm gonna like study outside every night man, in order to complete my homework on time and not DOZE OFF. I'll just sleep when i'm doing my homework luh, really too tired to continue thinking. HAHAHA! I've found kind souls who're willing to study with me! HAHAHA! I'm so gonna drive them crazy lah. I'm just afraid i'll fall asleep halfway. I WANT TO SLEEP NOW MAN, but i'm not done with my homework yet. IRRITATING! Okay, i'm stopping here. Before i really fall asleep AGAIN before i finish my homeworkkkk! BYE!

No comments: