Thursday, May 21, 2009

BWAHAHA! I'm suppose to be sleeping now, but all because of my beauty sleep from 3-ish to 9, I'm damn energenic now. Cant get to bed, but I'm gonna force myself to after this post. HOHOHO! Dance's starting tomorrow, cant wait cant wait. Loves man! HAHAHA! I passed CHINESE, I so did! I'm damn proud of myself. Chinese eh, cant believe it. But I failed the main paper though. Amaths failed, Emaths passed. Lazy to elaborate already uh. Oh, Scrabble piccys we took on musical night, like finally only for Rayson. He's been bugging for the photos. CLICKY! :) Oh, another thing. Gotta go for some NSW English writing competition. And I have to pay for it when I know I wont do well. Persuasive writing lah, I suck in it. The practice NSW paper is already a killer lah. Dont like :( I cant wait for the holidays man, seriously! Bye, I'm gonna catch some sleep now!

No comments: