Thursday, May 21, 2009

Heh :) I'm back. I like school today, pretty fun. Even though we started Amaths new chapter already, this was boring. But Mdm Koh's got interesting stories to share with us that was really hilarious man. HOHOHO! Lucky to have her as our Maths teacher. Didnt have Chinese today, in fact this week, Chinese intensive for the Sec 4s. So we kinda had 2 free periods after Maths. Super funny lah, laughing throughout. Me & Jasmine were bored and we started crapping. We even pranked Damien during lessons, we put eraser shavings in his spectacle box. HAHAHA! Then we decided to turn around and disturb Weeky & Damien. But somehow, we randomly arrived at the topic, CARTOONS! We talked about Beyblade, Pokemon, Teletubies, Yugioh & Digimon! HAHAHAHAHA! They were like telling me & Jasmine that beyblade was the trend last time, then what will have dragon coming out and stuffs. We laughed like hell lot thanks to them. Weeky just watched Pokemon yesterday somemore. The boys asked this relief teacher who came in alot of dumb questions. And Weeky was like, "The teacher look like Cedric!" We all agreed though, funny. HAHAHA! I pretty like my class now, fun bunch of peeps. Dance was next, together with the Indian dancers. We had pretty much fun, in fact I believed they all enjoyed. Monday next practice uh :) Seeya! We had lots of pictures taken again, as usual lah. Then dinner was with Momsie! Met her at Macs then off homey. HOHO! I'm gonna pack my room already, Sissy's coming home to stay! YAY! But my room's uber messy, no space for her things to store. Byebye! Later then update if got time, upload piccys too :) LOVES!

No comments: