Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dance was superbly awesome today! Great day for all. With all the phototakings and craziness, equals my oh-so-wonderful dancemates. Love them like hell manxzx! And this, is for my dear Cherylly The Beehoony Noob!

Ryl Chan;
Its been great pleasure knowing you lah. And now its gonna be different. Not having you in dance anymore = not much fun anymore. No more pokes and boos already :( I'll definitely be missing you. You've been a great senior for the past two years, really. Thankyou so muchy! Its like you watching me grow right, that's what you always say. Wonder how's dance gonna be without you... Hard to imagine though. Study hard for your O's okay. Dont so slack already. Must jiayou jiayou, remember iie lurbb euux! You can do it one lah, smarty pantz! HAHAHA! Also, dont stress yourself out okey! Must continue to be that all so crazy girl I know even while studying, smile kay. You know luh, if you :( I also will :( uh. Heh. Take a break sometimes. Then our next next next date, AUGUST AUGUST kay :D But June also must have one. Oh, my birthday also! Loves. Damn, I'm already beginning to miss you. Trust me, farewell party sure cry one. I type this already wanna cry lahhhh! All your fault. You, stay strong no matter what happens kaykaykay. There's always your dear Mainey Choochoo here for you. Love you much much much. Goodbye, and Goodluck!
Loves; Your Mainey Choo!
Laugh, quick, laugh. Memories! Love you :D

No comments: