Monday, May 11, 2009

Home alone since Friday night till tonight. Mummy & Daddy's in Genting, yes, again. Heh. Celebrating Happy Mother's Day lah. Sis came over on Friday night. Saturday was studying with Nicole & Peipei in the afternoon, FFW in the night and supper with Sis at Angmokio. Sunday off to church then lunched with churchies :) Loves them lot. Went over to Honey's home, napped awhile then dinner. Off to airport from Yishun to study with Abby... Overnight! :) HAHAHA! Not bad okay, I survived uh. Had quite lots of fun. Kevin joined us past midnight. Stayed at Terminal 2 throughout. Webcammed with Darrel. Took a short nap from 5am to 5.45am. Breakfast at Macs then back home around 9am. Slept through the afternoon, feeling refreshed now, but at the same time having a headache. Guess I'm not used to staying awake overnight yet uh. Didnt study with Jaichun they all in the afternoon at airport again cause I couldnt wake up, sorry peeps. I'm gonna mug now, I doubt I'll sleep tonight man. Since I've already slept so much just now, and that means I've wasted alot of time. Geog tomorrow, AMaths & Pure Chem Wednesday, EMaths2 Thursday and Bio on Friday. Then it ends up my exam period. Lets hope time flies quicklyyyy :) Off to study now. BYE!

No comments: