Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Heyho! I think I'm really free after exams man, practically update everyday luh :D HOHO! Gotten back some of my results, all below expectations lah. Had both passes and fails. English was not bad, managed to pass :) Social Studies, YAY! Passed this time round. Pure Chem byebye. Failed it and Miss Fu made us stand for 5 periods man! Throughout her lesson while going through the paper. She extended lessons time till 2 plus :( But funny things happened too. I'm very tired, still not having enough sleep even after exams :( Imma sleep early tonight! Oh, I was just told of a few things, bad news to me. Mummy said I'm gonna have to get to school myself tomorrow, Daddy's car's at the repair :'(((( Its been years since I last went to school myself. And another one, Mummy's gonna be overseas... ON MY BIRTHDAY! The conversation goes like this,

M: "Oh, I'm not going to be in Singapore from 15-18 July."
S: "Huh? Why? MY BIRTHDAY YOU KNOW OR NOT?!"
M: "Booked already, tupperware event lah."
S: "Then my birthday howww? I'm gonna lead a sad birthday this year manzxz!"
M: "Celebrate earlier lah. Then your actual birthday can go out with your friends."
S: "Where can like that? I always celebrate my actual birthday with my family uh. I never once celebrated with friends lah :("
M: "Then this year you can experience celebrating with your friends luh."
S: "Arghhh, kaykaykay. Later no one wants to celebrate with me how?"
M: "Start planning now lah."

Mummy thinks she cute luh. Okay, I'm gonna wait for people to date me out on my birthday :)))) If not I'll be damn lonely. HAHAHA! Uploading pictures again! Need to be patient and waitttt.

Oohhhh! My dear pretty DANCERS; Dance starts on Thursday okay? Seeyou dear peeps there!

No comments: